These days, nearly everyone uses the Instagram app on their mobile devices. Instagram is an example among the most important and most used photo and video sharing applications by Facebook.
Instagram makes it a pleasure to share photos and videos with family, friends, and fans. To date, there are 500 million Instagram users on mobile devices.
In this article we will share some cool Instagram captions. Having a decent Instagram caption is imperative! It is the difference between getting loads of tastes from your posts and getting none.
Sometimes, putting captions on Instagram can be difficult, usually when something is hard to find because you post many messages.
Words play a very important role in describing the quality of an entity. Clever Instagram captions have the strongest effect when describing an image.
Words can have a very convincing and motivating effect on our mind. Instagram captions surely act as the subject of the image. This has been a trend nowadays among young people.
What is an Instagram Caption?
An Instagram caption is a written description, or explanation, of the Instagram photo to provide more context. Instagram captions can include emojis, hashtags, and tags.
It’s the caption that encourages people to stay and interact with the message. The idea of a place that is “a hidden treasure” encourages travelers to discover new destinations. We have many types of best quotes on Instagram and good Instagram captions. These include:
- Instagram Captions for Selfies and Selfie Quotes
- Question Captions
- Success Captions
- Love & funny captions
- Instagram Captions for Couples
- One Word Captions
- best instagram quotes & winter captions
- Instagram Captions: for summer, for girls, for boys, for travel…Etc.
Questions can be a great way to pique a reader’s curiosity and generate a dialogue. However, simply asking random questions that do not match your company’s objectives or aren’t relevant to the visual will not generate any meaningful engagement.
Length of the Caption
Did you know that the length of your Instagram captions affects its readability in the posts feed?
Although Instagram allows 2200 characters in their legends, it’s wise to cut yours well before this point.
So, make sure you’re paying attention to the length of your captions as well as the content.
- Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is!
- Today I will be as useless as letter g in lasagna.
- The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
- Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
- I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
- Friday, my second favorite F word
- When I was Rome… I did what the Romans did.
- I got back with my Ex…Box 360
- You only drink diet soda? You must be so healthy.
- The moment when she says you’re cute.
- If we could only turn back time…
Instagram Captions for Summer:
- Summer lovin’ happened so fast
- Sea, Sun and Smiles
- I never want summer to end
- This is my resting beach face
- Hello sunshine!
- Feelin’ hot, hot, hot
- Chasin’ the sun
- Blue skies, high tides and good vibes
- Life’s a beach
- Eat, tan, sleep, repeat.
Instagram Captions for Couples:
- What made you fall for him? He never asked me to justify my past.
- I like to hang out with people who make me forget to look at my phone.
- People cry not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
- You know you are happy when you catch yourself smiling even when no one is around.
- Heaven in her eyes, hell behind mine.
- When God gives you a “No,” give him a “Thank you.” He was protecting you from less than his best.
- Sometimes what you want doesn’t deserve you.
- Don’t let people know too much about you.
- So please, hold me close and make all this pain go away.
- Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us, even if it’s killing us to let go.
- It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.
- I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
- Sometimes the nightmares we face are the dreams we used to chase.
- I’ve been alone since day one. Silly me for thinking something meant to be could change.
- And tonight, I will fall asleep with you in my heart.
- You can’t rush something you want to last forever.
- Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.
- The only person you need in life is the person who proves they need you in theirs.
- People fuck with your feelings until you have no more feelings.
- “Stay cozy.” — Unknown
- “Hot cocoa and fuzzy socks.” — Unknown
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” — Andy Williams
- “Cold, cozy nights, warm blankets, and hot chocolate.” — Unknown
- “Eat, drink, and be cozy.” — Unknown
- “Walking in a winter wonderland.” — Felix Bernard
- “Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside.” — Unknown
- “‘Tis the season to be freezin'” — Unknown
- “Warm tea, good books, soft pillows, fine company.”
- “It’s a marshmallow world in the winter.” — Darlene Love
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy hot chocolate with marshmallows, and that’s kind of the same thing.” — Unknown
- “A snowflake is winter’s butterfly.” — Unknown
- “Hot chocolate weather, is the best kind of weather.” — Unknown
- “The world changes when it snows.” — Unknown
- “Winter reminds us that everyone and everything needs some quiet time.” — Katrina Mayer.
- The cold never bothered me anyway.” — Frozen
- “Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.” — Sara Raasch
- “Make it a December to remember.” — Unknown
- “Shake your snowflakes.” — Unknown
Motivational Captions :
- You never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- If you live for other people’s acceptance you will die from their rejection.
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- Don’t be afraid of death. be afraid of non-lived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.
- All I have ever wanted to be is who I am becoming.
- When you love what you have everything you need.
- Life is short there is no time to leave important words unsaid.
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your emotions.
- Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you really are.