Instagram is an addictive and great App to discover the artistic vision of your friends, family, celebrities…. Etc. Some also consider this social network as a way to get as many fans as possible. It can be frustrating to see the number of admirers decrease for no apparent reason, especially if you do not know exactly who has stopped following you among them!
From time to time, we notice an account on our Instagram that turns out not to follow us at random even if we were sure that this account was following us or hoping it
Instagram does not have the ability to tell you who disappeared from your list of admirers or even when it happened. It’s unpleasant, irritable and it makes you want Instagram to put a special sign on accounts that are unsubscribing from you right away or giving you the option to get rid of them once and for all.
But don’t worry, today there are several alternatives websites or apps availables to you to find those who have stopped following you.
- For websites, we can note: Unfollowgram, Unfollowers.com, Insta.friendorfollow.com, Justunfollow.com…. Etc
- For Apps: Look for a fan management program on the branded app store on your phone.
Towards a healthier use of Instagram?
Thanks to the Unfollowers application, directly connected to your Instagram account in few clicks, it’s now done and it could greatly change the game! Indeed, many users like accounts and then loosen them, and they keep thousands if not millions of subscribers with impunity, without playing the game.
From now on, you can also remove them, either case by case, or by wave according to your choice, probably observing some surprises …
- Users of Apple iOS devices, should direct their choice to “Followers on Instagram Free” which is a highly rated application on App store and, as the name suggests, is 100% free.
- Owners of Android devices can download Follower Tracker for Instagram, which is one of the most accessible selections among many available on the Play Store repository.
you can use Combin, it is compatible with Mac, PC and Linux.
Fortunately, the apps can instantly detect those who are unsubscribing from you and stop following them selectively and all in one click:
Launch your app choosen and sign in with your Instagram account.
-Open the Users tab and get access to all the accounts you follow.
-Click Do not follow me and get a list of users who do not follow you.
– Click Select All and press the Unsubscribe button after users to proceed with a massive unsubscription of Instagram accounts that no longer follow you.
That’s it! After that this unsubscribe task will be created automatically and will be executed by the application. You can follow his progress on the History tab.
some tips for you:
Keep in your mind: Knowing who your fans stop following you can be distracting, but do not be fooled by them. It’s more interesting to find new fans than to worry about those who have changed direction.